1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Both off-the-beaten-path and within the Golden Circle, Secret Lagoon hot springs live up to their evocative name. Tucked away in the small village of Fludir, the hot springs are not as popular as other nearby attractions, but offer unbeatable natural luxury and comfort, plus amenities such as changing rooms, a shower, and a bar and restaurant. Book your ticket in advance to ensure a smooth visit.
- Entrance ticket to Secret Lagoon hot springs
- Experience the beauty of a Golden Circle attraction without the crowds
- Enjoy the hot springs all day, with showers, a changing room, and restaurant to keep you comfortable
- Visit on your own schedule without adhering to a tour
Saved to wishlist!
Towel (available for rent at the reception)
Swimwear (available for rent at the reception)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Secret Lagoon Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Secret Lagoon Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Secret Lagoon Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Secret Lagoon Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesFludirNature and Wildlife - South IcelandAttractions & Museums - South IcelandCategory