2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
A walk among the main monuments of the city cradle of the Renaissance.
You will have local guides at your disposal.
DPI (PPE Personal Protective Equipment) required by the government (masks))
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The visit will last about two hours in which you will walk on foot to the historic center of Florence. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the Covid-19 emergency, our operators comply with all the safety, social distancing and hygiene measures envisaged by the government
- The use of the mask is mandatory. (Not included)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pink PantherTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking through the marvels of Florence - City Walking Tour - Small Group?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking through the marvels of Florence - City Walking Tour - Small Group?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking through the marvels of Florence - City Walking Tour - Small Group
1 hour 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Medici Chapels Tours & TicketsMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo) Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci) Tours & TicketsGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto) Tours & TicketsMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi) Tours & TicketsOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele) Tours & TicketsDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante) Tours & TicketsFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo) Tours & TicketsGucci Garden (Gucci Museo) Tours & TicketsOspedale degli Innocenti Tours & TicketsOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo) Tours & TicketsBarberino Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo) Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci) Tours & TicketsPitti Palace Palatine Gallery Tours & TicketsFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours & TicketsSalvatore Ferragamo Museum Tours & TicketsFlorence American Cemetery and Memorial Tours & TicketsSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio) Tours & Tickets