9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste your way through some of Tuscany’s finest wine regions and most charming medieval villages on this private, full-day tour from Florence. Drive through the scenic Orcia Valley and visit the birthplaces of prized Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano red wines. Whether you want to explore the medieval villages, tour historic wine cellars and vineyards or savor a farm-fresh lunch, a private driver and guide will customize the itinerary to create a perfect day in the Tuscan countryside. Price is per group, based on a maximum of 7 passengers per vehicle.
- Private, full-day tour to Montalcino and Montepulciano from Florence
- See where some of Italy's most famous red wines are produced
- Taste Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano wines at local cellars
- Drive through the beautiful Orcia Valley
- Visit Pienza, considered to be the first Renaissance town
- Flexible itinerary can be customized to meet the group's interests
- Travel in a private vehicle with room for up to 7 passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks