7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Spend a day in the beautiful Tuscan countryside sipping wine and making new friends. Visit authentic wineries for tours and generous tastings of world-famous varietals like Chianti Classico and Super Tuscan. Learn about the wines’ production and flavor profiles from a sommelier guide, and round out your palate with samplings of high-quality balsamic vinegar and olive and truffle oils. Also, visit the charming medieval village of San Gimignano for free time to explore the winding streets and artisan shops.
- Full-day social winetasting tour of the Tuscan countryside
- Created especially for 18-to-39-year-olds
- Visit unique wineries to taste regional varietals like Chianti Classico and Super Tuscan
- Learn about traditional winemaking methods and get tasting guidance
- Sample other regional products like aged balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil
- Explore the well-preserved medieval village of San Gimignano
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Hostel Pickup - dropoff
Departure & Return
Departure PointItaly on a Budget Tours, Via Nazionale, 149R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years - No kids allowed
- Maximum age is 39 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- We are not strict with the age limit and people older than 39 BUT younger than 50 are always welcome as long as they are young in heart and have no walking disabilities and are happy to be with younger people. Our Tour Operator has a general audience of college students, backpackers, solo travellers, etc... that often fall into this category. The tour is more fast-paced, budget-minded and are made for travellers to meet and connect with other passengers of the same age from all parts of the world who share the same interests, lifestyles and traveling styles.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy on a Budget
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tuscany Wine Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tuscany Wine Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tuscany Wine Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tuscany Wine Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Tuscany Wine Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Tuscany Wine Tour.
See all safety measures taken by Tuscany Wine Tour.
Product code: 6821P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaSan Miniato al MonteFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Piazza Santa CrocePalazzo StrozziMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Palazzo DavanzatiFountain of NeptuneDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)OltrarnoSan Marco MuseumBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)