3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Immerse yourself in the history of Italian royalty on a private tour of Pitti Palace with convenient pick–up from your Florence accommodations. In addition to navigating the vast grounds for you, your guide offers facts and little–known anecdotes often unheard by visitors. Unlike impersonal large–group tours, the private experience ensures the full attention of your guide and plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
- Private tour ensures a personal, customized experience
- Go with a guide: The Palace’s size can be overwhelming to navigate
- Learn little–known facts and anecdotes about royals of Florence
- Convenient pick–up from your Florence accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup when hotel is within the historical center
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Entrance fees to museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up at the hotels only for CENTRAL LOCATED HOTELS for hotels out of the historical center we do not offer pick up service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Kids under 18yrs must provide valid ID or Passport copy to have reduced price
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the experience
- Museum is sanitized and cleaned according to the new rules anti covid-19
- Body temperature will be measured with suitable instruments before access, which must not exceed 37.5
- Access to the museum will be allowed only with the use of suitable CE masks (see Ordinance RT no. 48) to cover the mouth and nose and disposable gloves.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MY PERSONAL ITALY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Pitti Palace private tour: Splendours of the Royal Residence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Pitti Palace private tour: Splendours of the Royal Residence?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Pitti Palace private tour: Splendours of the Royal Residence?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Pitti Palace private tour: Splendours of the Royal Residence?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 29762P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Piazza della SignoriaSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumPerseus StatueFountain of NeptuneOspedale degli InnocentiLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumBarberino Designer Outlet Villa GamberaiaBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)San Miniato al MontePonte Santa TrinitaPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Palazzo VecchioPiazza Santa CroceGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)