- Tour of Tuscany with accommodation, transportation, wine tasting included
- Local guide to show you the region and deliver night walking tours
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa and Cinque Terre villages
- Sample local culture, foods, and wine
Departure & Return
On the first day we meet at our office located on Via Nazionale 149R in the late afternoon, ready for the orientation walk of the city and aperitivo. The detailed itinerary including the info about the accommodation will be sent by email.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The detailed itinerary including the info about the accommodation will be sent by email.
- The itinerary of day 2 and 3 could be inverted in the order
- Minimum age is 18 years - Maximum age 41 years
- Good mix of free time and organised activities with our team. Perfect tour for independent travellers looking to meet new friends but also spending time to enjoy the city in complete freedom. Your tour leader and the composition of your group may change in certain days as the groups are small and we want to make sure you can meet as many new fellow travellers as possible.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy on a Budget
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff