- Evening Siena excursion, wine cellar tour, and Chianti dinner
- Visit the Tuscan city of Siena and enjoy free time to see the sunset
- Stroll around Piazza del Campo and take photos of Siena Duomo
- Tour a wine estate at a Tuscan farmhouse in Chianti and learn about the local wine
- Feast on a 4-course dinner of Tuscan specialties with up to four glasses of wine
Departure & Return
TOURS & NEWS KIOSK AT PIAZZALE MONTELUNGO BUS TERMINAL Located at 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for our staff wearing a FUCHSIA CIAOFLORENCE JACKET and holding a CIAOFLORENCE CLIPBOARD!
What To Expect
Arrive in Siena and enjoy time to explore independently, checking out the central Piazza del Campo or the Duomo, a stunning Gothic cathedral with interior frescoes and alternating stripes of white and black marble.
After watching the sunset, hop back in your coach and head to the region of Chianti, made famous by its ruby-red wine. There, visit one of the area’s prominent wine estates, set amidst a Tuscan farm. Take a guided tour of the cellars and learn about the production and aging process that gives the Chianti blends a world-class flavor.
Then settle into a table in the main farmhouse or, weather permitting, outdoors for a 4-course meal (sample menu can be found below). Pair your dinner with up to four glasses of the estate’s wine, learning about the characteristics of each from your guide as you sip.
After your evening of wining, dining, and sightseeing concludes, you are returned to central Florence in your coach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- English and Spanish are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in Italian, German, Portuguese or French a minimum of 4 pax is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid-19 Mesures: A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. All our vehicles will be deep-cleaned and disinfected before and after each service. The use of masks is mandatory; clients must bring their own mask. Alcohol gel will be available on all our vehicles. Temperature will be checked for staff and visitors. Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use. Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print it out.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciao Florence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews