5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bustling Florence is encircled by some of the most beautiful countryside in Tuscany, and with this unique experience, you can savor the picturesque landscape while on horseback. Ride with a guide through the rolling hills as the sun sets, stopping to enjoy the view and snap photos. End at a family farmhouse to relax over a traditional Tuscan dinner served with local wine.
- Escape the crowds of Florence with an excursion into the Tuscan countryside
- Convenient round-trip transportation from the main Florence train station
- A guided horseback ride through the hills of Tuscany at sunset
- A family-style dinner at a local farmhouse featuring Tuscan dishes and wine
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Your Hotel in Florence or Train station
5/1/2020 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Untouched Pty Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Horse Ride and Tuscany dinner with the locals?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Horse Ride and Tuscany dinner with the locals
7 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesFlorenceHorseback Riding - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyHorseback Riding - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiHorseback Riding - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoCategory
Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Palazzo DavanzatiPerseus StatueFountain of NeptuneDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Palazzo StrozziOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Villa GamberaiaFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Medici ChapelsBarberino Designer Outlet Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)