Explore our promoted experiences
- Cycle through Fiesole and Florence at sunset
- Learn about the area from your local guide
- Pedal past olive groves, Tuscan villas and historic churches
- Easy ride is suitable for participants of all skill levels
Departure & Return
Fiesole is very convenient to get to by public bus from Florence center:bus #7 (€1.50) departure every 15 minutes, journey times 24 minutes,7 days a week.Bus terminal in Florence: Largo Alinari, next the SMN Train Station, 650m/2100ft distance from the Duomo. I'll tell you the exactly bus timetable.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is very important to choose your own clothing, and make sure you have checked the climate conditions before joining the tour
- We recommend wearing cycling shorts
- Wearing sandals or flip flops is not advisable
- A minimum of 2 participants (excluding the tour leader) is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On request kids back seat (for up to 47 lbs / 22 kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Max 2 children (for up to 47 lbs / 22 kg) will travel free with seats.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Participants, especially the youngest ones, are required to conduct a safe bike driving and keep a perfect balance on their bike, and they must be able to ride on public roads, on secondary paved roads which are not always in perfect conditions, on downhill roads that are steep at times.
- The bus ATAF number 7 connects Fiesole and Florence: departure every 15 minutes, journey times about 20 minutes. The terminal bus address in Florence is: Largo Alinari, next the Santa Maria Novella (SMN) Train Station, 650m / 2100ft distance from the Duomo. Ticket (price € 1,50) are sold at tabacchi shops, some newsstands or at Santa Maria Novella (SMN) Train Station to the bus ticket machine. Ticket to be validated on boarding. I'll tell you the exactly bus timetable from Florence to Fiesole the day before your tour date. All itineraries are scheduled according to public transport timetables.
- Our high quality E-MTB are recommended for riders who wish to enjoy a scenic ride experiencing great outdoor pleasure. This option makes it possible for those who love to cycle but find it difficult to either master the uphill or the distance.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY FiesoleBike di Giovanni Crescioli
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience