- Evening truffle cooking class in Florence
- Prepare a decadent 3-course menu of truffle-based dishes
- Learn about the history and many uses of the truffle, a rare and expensive tuber
- Savor the homemade dinner around a communal table
- Small group of no more than eight people creates an intimate and social atmosphere
- Wine pairings included
Departure & Return
Inside the store TUSCAN TASTE FLORENCE VIA ROMANA 41R the letter "R" indicates the RED color of the NUMBER. In Florence there are blue or black numbers (for private homes) and red numbers for commercial establishments. Follow the red number.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Roll up your sleeves and join your instructor in preparing a delicious 3-course dinner, with every dish enhanced by the rich, earthy flavor of truffles and seasonal ingredients. The menu rotates based on what's fresh at the market but might include mouthwatering dishes such as creamy truffled risotto, lightweight homemade gnocchi with mushrooms and black truffle, pork tenderloin with pancetta and white truffle sauce, or stuffed chicken with truffles. Even desserts can incorporate the tasty tuber, with sweet endings like chocolate cream sprinkled with truffle and red chili.
After the cooking lesson, sit down at a communal table to enjoy the fruits of your labor. The unmistakable truffle flavor in each dish is further enhanced by hand-picked wine pairings.
See Itinerary below for a sample dinner menu.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- it could also be done in a location on the floor without a lift (3rd floor)
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Dress code is smart casual for class (we would suggest to do not wear high-heeled shoes or clothes that could be uncomfortable in the kitchen)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chef Vary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Truffle Cooking Class with Lunch or dinner.