Are you interested in?
830 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2099 Tours & Activities
1281 Tours & Activities
11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore the beautiful seaside towns of Cinque Terre on this full-day small-group tour from Florence. Stroll through the alleyways of Manarola before taking a relaxing boat ride to Vernazza to enjoy some lunch and free time. Before heading back to Florence, take a drive to the only town not located on the water, Corniglia, and take in the beautiful views of Cinque Terre and walk around the medieval town.
- Spend the day exploring the beautiful town of Cinque Terre from Florence
- Stroll through the alleyways of Manarola and medieval town of Corniglia
- Take a boat ride to Vernazza and explore this idyllic seaside village
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointSanta Maria Novella, Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Train station main entrance
- Firenze Santa Maria Novella railway station, Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscan Safari S.A.S.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tour: Cinque Terre Jems?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tour: Cinque Terre Jems?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 35049P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceShore Excursions - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiPorts of Call Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiShore Excursions - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Ponte Santa TrinitaSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Piazza della SignoriaPerseus StatuePalazzo DavanzatiLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumVilla GamberaiaPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Piazza Santa CrocePiazza di Santa Maria NovellaSan Marco MuseumVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)