Are you interested in?
Accademia Gallery (Galleria dell'Accademia) Tours
340 Tours & Activities
946 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2099 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Experience the Tuscan capital's top attractions on a small-group walking tour through Florence. Begin with skip-the-line access to view Michelangelo's 'David' in the Accademia Gallery, and learn how the House of Medici shaped Florence into a helm of arts and humanities. Then see the lovely exterior of the Duomo, the city's iconic, Gothic-style cathedral, as well as the Baptistery to hear the fascinating origins of the Gates of Paradise. Afterward stroll the local streets, taking in landmarks like the Ponte Vecchio bridge.
- Small-group walking tour of Florence
- Visit Florence's iconic sights and learn the stories behind them
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery
- See Michelangelo's 'David,' as well as his partially-finished 'Slaves' in the Accademia
- Stroll along Florence streets, taking in sights like the Piazza della Signoria, the romantic Ponte Vecchio, and the Duomo (from outside)
- Receive personalized attention with your small group
- Upgrade to include a complete tour of the Duomo
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
See two of Florence's top attractions without the wait, all in a relaxed small group limited to 15.
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Florence walking tour
Small groups of max 15
Expert English Speaking tour guide
Please note that this tour does not include a visit inside the Duomo, optional upgrade available.
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza San Marco, Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsPonte Vecchio, 50122 Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Tour Only in English
- Please note that guests can only carry small handbags inside the Accademia. Larger backpacks and big pointy umbrellas are not allowed. Please also note there is no cloakroom inside the Accademia Gallery.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If option with Duomo included please remember that the Duomo (Cathedral) is a holy place and attire must be appropriate for the visit. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees. Walks of Italy cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress.
- If option with Duomo included please note: We advise our clients that the Cathedral of Florence is subject to closure during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, we will run an alternative itinerary that includes and explanation of the Cathedral from the outside and extra highlights of the city center. We are unable to provide refunds or discounts.
- If Option with Duomo included in some cases, it may not be possible to enter the Bapistry on your guided tour due to long security lines. At these times your guide will skip the Opera del Duomo Museum and provide tickets to visit the Museum on your own ( they are valid for 3 days).
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to Covid19, until the end of 2020, this tour will be amended to ensure your safety: Group size and tour duration may be reduced. This will be amended as as Covid restrictions relax in accordance with local regulations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Group or Private Florence Skip the Line David & Accademia with Optional Duomo ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Group or Private Florence Skip the Line David & Accademia with Optional Duomo ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Group or Private Florence Skip the Line David & Accademia with Optional Duomo ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 15693P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Palazzo VecchioPitti Palace Palatine GalleryMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Piazza Santa CroceSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)San Marco MuseumOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)San Miniato al MonteFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPiazza della Repubblica