2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know the birthplace of the Renaissance with this small-group tour of Florence. Learn about Florence's artistic and architectural history through the Medieval towers and Renaissance palaces that are still found throughout the city. Visit some of the city's famous places and monuments, including the Piazza della Signoria, Duomo, Campanile, Palazzo Strozzi, Ponte Vecchio, and Santa Trinita. See frescoes and statues that helped put Florence on the world stage.
- Small-group walking tour of Florence, Italy
- Walk through the picturesque historic center of the city
- See monuments like the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, and more
- Learn about Florence's important artistic heritage
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza della Repubblica @ column in the middle of the square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your guide in the Piazza della Repubblica in central Florence, for a welcome presentation at 9:30 am. Then begin your walking tour along the Arno River as you walk across the medieval arches of Ponte Vecchio before continuing on to Palazzo Strozzi where you explore the courtyard. Then visit the Duomo and take in the impressive dome of the Cathedral di Santa Maria Del Fiore. Then it’s on to Basilica di Santa Trinita where you admire the frescoes inside the chapels before walking to the vast Renaissance palace Palazzo Pitti. Finally, visit Palazzo Vecchio where to tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible - driver is unable to provide assistance
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Florence Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Discovery Tour of Florence
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Medici ChapelsBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Piazza Santa CrocePalazzo StrozziFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Arno RiverPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Piazza della SignoriaGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Palazzo VecchioBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)San FredianoSan Miniato al MontePitti Palace Palatine Gallery