- Pickup and drop-off at a central location in Florence
- Walking tour of Siena with a local guide
- Entrance to the Siena Cathedral
- Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano
- Lunch at a Chianti winery with wine
Departure & Return
At 07:15 am, at Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square), at the end of the ramp connecting with the train station. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with CAF Tour - Gray Line logos.
What To Expect
Arrive in Siena in the morning, as the town is just waking up, to meet your local Siena guide for a walking tour of the hilltop town. Walk through the squares and alleyways, passing the Piazza del Campo and the world's oldest bank. Explore the Siena Cathedral (entrance fee included). Then, enjoy free time to wander around Siena before departing for lunch.
At the family-run winery, sit down for a traditional Tuscan lunch accompanied by wine.
Continue to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of San Gimignano, famous for its still-intact medieval town plan. Spend your free time discovering the town's treasures on your own before departing for Pisa.
In Pisa, disembark at the Field of Miracles (Piazza dei Miracoli): a green field populated by buildings exemplary of Romanesque architecture. See the Duomo, the Tower, the Baptistery, and the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
After your time in Pisa, board your bus for the trip back to Florence, where you are dropped off at your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Appropriate clothing is recommended to visit places of worship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For small groups, up to 8 pax, the Tour escort service could be replaced with an English speaking driver-guide service, while maintaining unchanged the entire program of the excursion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews