- Walking tour of Renaissance Florence, with a guide
- See top Florence attractions including the Piazza della Signoria and Duomo
- Enjoy a delicious local gelato tasting
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE, located in Piazza Mentana (opposite side of the Arno River)
What To Expect
Travel through Piazza della Repubblica, and continue to the site of the Baptistery, Giotto’s Bell Tower, and the iconic Duomo, featuring Brunelleschi's Dome.
See the magnificent churches of San Lorenzo, Santo Spirito, and St. Trinity, before following your guide to the Arno River for views of the Ponte Vecchio.
After a tasty gelato break (included) near Pitti Palace, head to Piazza della Signoria, a popular hub of activity that hosts the Palazzo Vecchio, an open-air sculpture display and shops and cafes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- RAIN POLICY:
- The tour runs rain or shine.
- No-shows will not be refunded.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Florence Walk & Talk - On the Medici's Footsteps.