Are you interested in?
Accademia Gallery (Galleria dell'Accademia) Tours
340 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
1101 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
1426 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Visit the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence with skip-the-line admission, ensuring you won’t waste time standing in line at the museum before discovering some of Italy’s most renowned works of art. Known for Michelangelo’s ‘David,’ the Accademia Gallery houses pieces from the 16th to 18th centuries, which you’ll learn about from a knowledgeable private guide. Fuel up for your visit with espresso and breakfast at a local cafe with your guide.
- Skip-the-line tour of the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence
- Avoid the long entrance queues at one of Florence's most popular art museums
- Learn about Italy's legendary artists from an informative private guide
- See works of art like the statue of David by Michelangelo
- Breakfast included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsAccademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Big bottle of water are not allowed in the museum
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Demetra Fanetti
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Italian Breakfast and Accademia Gallery Guided Visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Italian Breakfast and Accademia Gallery Guided Visit?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Italian Breakfast and Accademia Gallery Guided Visit?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Italian Breakfast and Accademia Gallery Guided Visit?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 17477P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceDining Experiences - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyDining Experiences - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiDining Experiences - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioArno RiverVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchPalazzo VecchioFountain of NeptunePiazza di Santa Maria NovellaFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialHard Rock Cafe FlorenceFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)San Miniato al MonteFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)