Explore our promoted experiences
- Private, half-day tour of fashionable Florence
- Explore Santa Maria Novella square and the high-fashion avenue of Via Tornabuoni
- See where perfumes are made at Europe's oldest pharmacy
- Opt to step inside Santa Maria Novella Cathedral, one of Florence's most important churches
- Rest your feet with an aperitif or a light 2-course lunch at a traditional Florentine restaurant
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
You can recognize the guide through the license she/he's wearing and the panel with the logo: Guida per Firenze. I'll send a copy of it at the confirmation of the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Entrance tickets in the churches are not included
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guida per Firenze
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms