Are you interested in?
- Private 6-hour walking tour of artisan Florence
- Visit workshops were specialty Florentine products are made by hand
- Chat with skilled craftspeople about their trades
- See where one of Italy's most famous products is made at the School of Leather
- Get a behind-the-scenes peek at Italian high fashion at the Ferragamo or Gucci musuem
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointFlorence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsFlorence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FASHION TOUR&MIT
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Artisans of Florence Walking Tour.