- Discover the traditional dishes of both Florence and Tuscany
- Shop at one of Florence’s most historic markets like a local
- A hands-on cooking lesson with a Tuscan cook at her countryside home
- Prepare an appetizer, fresh pasta, a main course, and dessert
Departure & Return
Meet your host Mirella at Cafe Cibreo (which is a landmark cafe right in front of the market) and together you will walk over to Sant'Ambrogio market for your market tour.
Your tour ends at your host's home in the town of Antella, South of Florence that is accessible by public transportation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff