- A 2-day trip to Rome from Florence, perfect for the independent traveler who wants the logistics taken care of
- See the highlights of the Eternal City via the easy hop-on, hop-off bus
- Explore famous sites such as the Colosseum, the Vatican, St Angelo Bridge and Via Veneto, among many others
- Sleep in a comfortable three- or four-star hotel
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at 8.10 am in front of Italo Club, inside Santa Maria Novella train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- In case of four people, twin rooms will be provided
- In case of five people, one single and two twins will be provided
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant 0/1.99 years old free with no seats reserved
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Albatravel Florence
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Overnight Rome Independent Tour from Florence by High-Speed Train.