4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Local tourist guide
Earphones for groups of more than 8 people
Departure & Return
Via Ghibellina, 70, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza di Santa Croce, 16, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Book Tuscany Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during On the Footsteps of Michelangelo Guided Tour in Florence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during On the Footsteps of Michelangelo Guided Tour in Florence?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during On the Footsteps of Michelangelo Guided Tour in Florence?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during On the Footsteps of Michelangelo Guided Tour in Florence?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 90955P36
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
San FredianoVilla GamberaiaGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchMedici ChapelsPrada OutletLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Stibbert MuseumLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Palazzo StrozziFountain of NeptunePiazza della SignoriaBarberino Designer Outlet Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)