4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s no better way to get acquainted with a country’s culture than through its cuisine. Delve deeper into Florence’s food scene during a market tour and cooking class that lets you overcome the language barrier and sample local dishes that you may otherwise have missed. This tour proves ideal for food lovers and first-time visitors.
- Experience the best of Florence's food scene during a culinary tour
- Use ingredients and equipment that you may not have at home
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 15 people
- Overcome the language barrier during a market tour with a guide
Saved to wishlist!
fresh pasta with meat or vegetable ragù
meat with vegetables or vegetarian dish
Departure & Return
Piazza di San Lorenzo, 35R, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Hidden Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Market & Cooking Experience in Florence ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Market & Cooking Experience in Florence ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Market & Cooking Experience in Florence ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Market & Cooking Experience in Florence ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeFlorenceCooking Classes - TuscanyCooking Classes - ChiantiCooking Classes - San GimignanoCategory
Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialPonte Santa TrinitaGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Prada OutletFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) San Marco MuseumFountain of NeptuneBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaPalazzo VecchioPalazzo DavanzatiPiazza della RepubblicaBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Stibbert MuseumBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)