4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Bring Inferno to life with a tour of the Florence sites featured in Dan Brown’s best-selling novel. This private sightseeing tour takes you to Palazzo della Signoria, the Baptistery and Cathedral of Florence, and more, all while learning about Florence culture and history through the lens of literature.
- Florence Inferno-themed sightseeing tour
- Visit top Florence attractions like Palazzo della Signoria with a guide
- Bring the best-selling novel by author Dan Brown to life by visiting the real sites in the novel
- Private tour operated with just your guide and private party
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets with reservation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Inferno by Dan Brown Novel 4 hours with Boboli Gardens?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Inferno by Dan Brown Novel 4 hours with Boboli Gardens?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Inferno by Dan Brown Novel 4 hours with Boboli Gardens?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Inferno by Dan Brown Novel 4 hours with Boboli Gardens?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursMovie ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyMovie Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiMovie Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoMovie Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della RepubblicaSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumPitti Palace Palatine GalleryBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Palazzo VecchioPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaLoggia dei LanziBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)OltrarnoBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Piazza della SignoriaStibbert MuseumFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) St Mark’s Anglican ChurchBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Fountain of NeptuneFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)