2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Show the kids a different side of Florence on a evening walking tour designed just for families. An energetic guide keeps kids engaged with games, photo contests, and multimedia activities tailored to different ages. Young and old alike will learn Renaissance history while visiting illuminated sights like the Duomo and Palazzo Pitti. No need to worry about dinner plans, as the tour include stops for some of the best pizza and gelato in Florence.
- Explore Florence at night on a family-friendly walking tour
- Kids will have fun and learn history through interactive games, treasure hunts, and challenges
- See Florence's most beautiful sights away from the daytime crowds and heat
- Includes pizza and gelato for everyone at hand-picked eateries
Saved to wishlist!
Professional kid-driendly guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza di San Giovanni, 1, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Illuminated Florence Tour for Kids and Families with Gelato and Pizza?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Illuminated Florence Tour for Kids and Families with Gelato and Pizza?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51738P62
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Barberino Designer Outlet Florence American Cemetery and MemorialBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Medici ChapelsBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Piazza della SignoriaBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Palazzo DavanzatiFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Palazzo VecchioLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Palazzo StrozziVilla Gamberaia