1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get to know the haunted corners of Florence on this self-guided tour via downloadable app. You and your party will follow the mobile digital guide at your own pace through the cursed buildings to learn all about the stories and legends behind the hauntings.
- Downloadable app to your smartphone guides the way
- Learn about the haunted tales and places in Florence
- Move at your own pace
- Self-guided tour for your private group
Saved to wishlist!
Full flexibility: start at any hour, take a break at any time and resume later
This tour is always available. We are open 24/7, every day of the week.
This is the safest tour you can book: private, no human contact, you will avoid crowds.
Play offline: you DON'T NEED an internet connection to play this city game
A physical tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza della Santissima Annunziata, Firenze FI, Italy
1/1/2020 - 3/31/2024
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsVia del Proconsolo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- It’s better to play the city exploration game at night, to really experience the haunted city.
- By using this mobile game you won’t need the help of a guide. This is a self-guided type of experience, where you can move around the city freely, how and when you like it.
- You have to be at the starting point in order to begin, or else the game won’t start.
- You can pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Questo App City Exploration Game
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Private Florence Ghost Tour: Dante's Inferno Exploration Game?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Florence Ghost Tour: Dante's Inferno Exploration Game?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 107194P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceGhost & Vampire Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyGhost & Vampire Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiGhost & Vampire Tours - San GimignanoArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Barberino Designer Outlet Palazzo VecchioVilla GamberaiaPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)OltrarnoPiazza Santa CroceBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Piazza della RepubblicaVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Loggia dei LanziBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)