Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
1101 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2102 Tours & Activities
Salvatore Ferragamo Museum Tours
6 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This private, high-style tour takes you through centuries of Florentine fashion, from medieval cloth merchants and Medici jewels to the modern luxury of Italy’s biggest designers. Learn about the life of Salvatore Ferragamo at the trendsetter’s namesake museum, then look back through styles of the ages at the Palazzo Pitti’s Costume Gallery and admire baubles worn by Italian rulers at the Silver Museum. Finish by walking in the footsteps of well-dressed royals at the famous Boboli Gardens.
- Private, 3-hour fashion tour in Florence
- Trace the evolution of Florentine style with the help of a fashion-loving guide
- Explore the legacy of one of Italy's most important modern designers at the Ferragamo Museum
- See thousands of garments and accessories at the Costume Gallery of the Pitti Palace
- Step inside the immaculately landscaped Boboli Gardens
- Admire jewelry worn by Medici rulers at the Silver Museum
- Optional visit to the new Gucci Museum
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza di Santa Trinita, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florentine Fashion Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florentine Fashion Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florentine Fashion Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florentine Fashion Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35344P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesFlorenceUnique Experiences - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Palazzo StrozziSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchPiazza Santa CroceSan Miniato al MonteBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Medici ChapelsPiazza della RepubblicaDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Hard Rock Cafe FlorencePharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumSan Marco MuseumBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Barberino Designer Outlet Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Villa GamberaiaOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Palazzo DavanzatiOspedale degli Innocenti