- Discover Dante's life history and Florence medieval district
- Led by a professional friendly Guide
- Get in touch with the Poet soul through the places where he spent his time
Departure & Return
Santa Maria Novella Square, in front of the Basilica main entrance
What To Expect
Walk down bustling Via Calzaioli, where you see the gothic Orsanmichele Church and end up near the Mercato della Paglia, where you can rub the nose of the pig statue and toss a coin into the fountain for luck. Cross the Ponte Vecchio to Piazza Signoria, the political center of the city and home to the Fountain of Neptune and other works of sculpture. See the Palazzo Vecchio, with its symbolic Arnolfo's Tower.
Take a guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery, where you see works by Masaccio, Cimbaue, Giotto, da Vinci, Michelangelo, and the famous 'Birth of Venus' and 'Primavera' by Botticelli.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Walk with Dante in his Florence: Guided Tour in the footsteps of the Great Poet.