- Follow your guide into the Tuscan hills while driving your own iconic Italian scooter
- See off-the-beaten-path sights such as the Church of San Miniato al Monte
- End your tour with a Tuscan meal in Florence
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in front of Biblioteca Nazionale (National Library) in Piazza dei Cavalleggeri. Look for your guide holding a Walkabout sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Admire panoramic views of Florence from the Church of San Miniato al Monte before taking a peek inside. The Romanesque church hosts an array of incredible artwork and is one of the city’s lesser-known gems.
Continue into the Tuscan hills, past poppy fields and vineyards, with plenty of opportunities to pause for photos. As you travel back toward Florence, pull over at Piazzale Michelangelo, where views of the Arno River and the iconic Duomo stretch out before you.
Conclude your adventure with a Tuscan meal on a private terrace, savoring bites of burrata cheese, bruschetta or meat cold cuts with fennel. Sit back, relax and soak up the Italian spirit before heading back to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid drivers license is required
- Minimum driving age: 18 years
- Previous experience riding a scooter is recommended. The tour leader reserves the right at his or her absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to ride the Vespa safely.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Please note: this tour is unable to accommodate Vegans food requests
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walkabout
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills and Italian Cuisine.