Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line admission to the Uffizi Gallery
- Headsets for groups larger than 6 people
- Personalized attention in a small group of 14 people or fewer
- See the highlights of the gallery in just an afternoon
Departure & Return
In front of the Statue of GIOTTO ( The third statue on the corridor of Uffizi from Palazzo Vecchio), Look for our staff with the sign says Italy Pass Tours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Pass tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience