- Capture the magic of the city at night and see top Florence attractions beautifully lit up
- Glide around Piazza della Signoria and Piazza della Repubblica
- See Palazzo Vecchio, Strozzi Palace, and Florence Duomo
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
Your tour meets at our office, located at Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, 950122 Florence. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With your local guide leading the way, head through the charming streets toward the historic city center. Travel from the lively Piazza della Repubblica to the Basilica of Santa Croce, pausing to admire its impressive white and green marble façade. Hear about the host of famous Italians buried here, such as Michelangelo and Galileo, before setting off to Piazza della Signoria.
Once there, discover why this square is described by many as the beating heart of the city. Look up to see the Palazzo Vecchio, once home to the powerful Medici family, as well as the collection of outdoor statues, including a replica of Michelangelo’s 'David.'
Continue to the Strozzi Palace and then to the architectural gem of Florence, the Duomo. See Brunelleschi’s famous dome up close, along with the Baptistery and Giotto’s Bell Tower.
Your tour will conclude at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All riders must be at least 16 years old.
- Good walking shoes suggested
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A valid ID document is required on date of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Florence Night Segway Tour.