- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Get a taste of authentic local life and food culture
- Learn to prepare local, seasonal dishes with a cookbook author
- Enjoy the meal together in a local Florence home
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Patrizia at her home in the city center of Florence. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- There will be a small amount of walking, about 15 minutes, back to Patrizia’s home, so you should wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for some light exercise. Patrizia lives on the second floor of an apartment building so you will need to climb some stairs to enter her home.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff