- Discover Florence’s renowned art at the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries
- See paintings and sculptures by artists including Michelangelo
- Visit historic landmarks including the Ponte Vecchio bridge
- Explore at your own pace with free time for lunch
Departure & Return
Directions: This tour meets in Piazza San Marco, at the center statue (General Manfredo Fanti). A representative will be there holding a sign reading “The Tour Guy.”
This tour ends at the exit of the museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a small-group tour limited to 16 participants maximum
- We will be visiting a church during the tour, so please make sure to have knees and shoulders covered, otherwise you may be denied entrance into the sites
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More.