3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the culinary traditions of Florence during a half-day tour led by your own private guide. Find places that locals love as your guide takes you to historical ‘botteghe’ (small shops) and the Central Market (Mercato Centrale Firenze). Meet vendors whose families have been in the food business for generations as you sample classic savory and sweet dishes including delicatessen specialties, cheeses, and gelato, accompanied by Chianti wine.
- Ideal for food lovers who want to taste favorite local dishes
- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Includes food tastings and a glass of Chianti red wine
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Florence Food and walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Florence Food and walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Florence Food and walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Florence Food and walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P98
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Barberino Designer Outlet Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchPonte Santa TrinitaBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Palazzo DavanzatiPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Stibbert MuseumGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Piazza Santa CroceBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Ospedale degli InnocentiBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)