- Tour of Florence by electric golf cart
- Cruise through Tuscany's vibrant capital aboard an eco-friendly form of transport
- Learn about Florence's many attractions and Renaissance history from an MP3 recording while zipping through the city
- See the Ponte alle Grazie, a bridge destroyed—and later rebuilt—during WWII
- Marvel at the Duomo, travel along the banks of the River Arno and stop to explore the Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale
- Cover more ground than a typical walking tour
- Enjoy the convenience of an escort driver
Departure & Return
ACCORD OFFICES (Aldobrandini Palace)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- PLEASE NOTE: Golf carts cannot travel through some parts of the historical city centre so you need to get off the golf cart and walk to see some attractions.
- Most travelers can participate
- MANDATORY USE OF MASK AND LATEX GLOVES
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Florence Eco Tour by Electric Golf Cart.