Are you interested in?
644 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
835 Tours & Activities
Fountain of Neptune Tours
18 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Florence walking Gourmet FoodTour
Friendly Licensed Expert Tour Guide for the entire tour duration in a small group
Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointFontana del Nettuno, Piazza della Signoria, 16R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet Tour Guide approximately at least 15 minutes in advance. If you will arrive late cannot be accommodated, so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
- Highly recommended to not have brunch or lunch before the tour starts
- Please inform us of any food allergies or special dietary requirements and we will be happy to accommodate you
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ILLYRIATOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Authentic StreetFood Tour with Friendly Local Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence Authentic StreetFood Tour with Friendly Local Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 139140P221
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyStreet Food Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiStreet Food Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoStreet Food Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Villa GamberaiaPalazzo DavanzatiGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Fountain of NeptuneMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)San Miniato al MontePitti Palace Palatine GalleryFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Piazza della SignoriaStibbert MuseumGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchSan Marco MuseumBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaOltrarnoFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio