- One-way private transportation from the Florence airport to your Florence hotel
- Stress-free way to start your time in Florence
- Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Mercedes Sprinter or Mercedes Viano minibus for three to eight people
- Mercedes Benz for one to two people
Departure & Return
Your driver will be waiting for you at the arrival gate holding a meeting sign with your name up on it. Please note this transfer is only available to hotels in the main City of Florence, please contact us if you are unsure if your hotel is included within the drop off area.
|Monday - Sunday:||01:00 AM - 08:00 AM08:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
What To Expect
Travel to the city center in a spacious sedan for up to three passengers, or a minivan for up to eight passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. This private transfer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to fit your travel schedule.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All vehicles are new and deluxe.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. volominous luggage, surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Child seats are available if requested at the time of booking (subject to availability)
- Price is per person, based on max. 2 adults per car / max. 8 adults per minivan.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible vehicles are available if requested at the time of booking (subject to availability)
- Animals transportation is possible only with pet carrier and for small size pets only.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barocchi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms