3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Local expert guide
pick up at the hotels in the historic center
2 typical tastings
Anything not found in the wording included
Departure & Return
Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Near the paszkowski cafe Square of the Republlica 6
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The itinerary may undergo changes based on seasonality
- Customers can request some changes to the route based on requests
- Please note that access to the Santa Felicita Church will not be possible on Sundays, public holidays and in case of religious celebrations. Since admission is free, no refunds will be made in any case.
- We inform you that to access the Museums it is necessary to have a Green pass or swab within 24 hours before the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bologna Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Private Walking Tour and food tasting?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Private Walking Tour and food tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Florence Private Walking Tour and food tasting
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Piazza Santa CroceSan FredianoBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Piazza della RepubblicaBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Perseus StatuePiazza della SignoriaPalazzo StrozziMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumPalazzo VecchioPalazzo DavanzatiFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Barberino Designer Outlet Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)San Marco Museum