Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please meet at the local tour operator's office, close to Gate 1, in front of Nicola Pisano Statue, Piazzale Degli Uffizi, 6, 50122, Florence. Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before your chosen time so that you do not lose your tour.
The clandestine piazzas and crooked streets of Florence are home to many curious stories, art, and breathtaking historical heritage. One of the most noteworthy museums in Florence is the Accademia Gallery. It houses the enthralling marble statue and paintings of the Grand Renaissance artists.
Florence is a city of art and romance that overflows with historical treasures. In fact, glowing reminders of its Renaissance grandeur adorn every corner of this quaint Italian town. There are so many places to see in Florence; often, it's quite difficult to decide which sites to visit.
The panoramic skyline of Florence would not feel complete without the palatial Duomo, or otherwise known, Brunelleschi's Dome. In the same way, your trip to Florence would not be entirely whole without paying a visit to this treasured landmark. Grand and imposing, Duomo is worthy of your time.
Built very close to the Roman crossing, the Ponte Vecchio, or Old Bridge, was the only bridge across the Arno in Florence
Santa Maria Novella is a church in Florence, Italy, situated just across from the main railway station named after it
Discover the curious history of the Basilica di Santa Croce Florence! Find out why they call it the Temple of the Glories of Italy, what masterpieces are under its roof and which famous Italians found their final resting place within its walls.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upon your arrival in Florence visit our office address at the time chosen when booked the pass, select your itinerary and explore the city at your own pace!
- Very Important: should carry the smart mobile to download the city pass
- In order to listen to the audio it is required to the customer to have a smartphone or a tablet
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY THINGS TO DO IN FZCO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.