- Discover the secrets of authentic Tuscan cooking
- Learn to make different kinds of pasta shapes
- Receive take-home recipes for each dish
- Small class size limited to eight ensures one-on-one attention from the chef instructor
- Taste the fresh, homemade creations along with Italian wine
Departure & Return
INSIDE THE STORE TUSCAN TASTE FLORENCE (cheese and beers and wine) Looking for corner via romana via santa maria. In front you see the big store! For emergency whatsapp +39 393 1050885
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- ONE OF THE KITCHEN IS LOCATED 3rd floor, no elevator
- Pets are not allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not high heels
- Minimum number for booking reserve 2 guests (reservation for single one guest not allowed)
- NO ALLOWED FOR GLUTEN FREE, EGGS FREE and LACTOSE FREE, ALLERGY TO both GARLIC OR ONION.
- IT MUST BE COMMUNICATED IN ADVANCE, EVERY KIND OF ALLERGY OR NON-GRADIENT FOOD (eg vegetarian).
- NO Allowed booking per single minimum number 2 guests
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chef Vary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Pasta Class from Scratch with Seasonal Ingredients.