4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience a piece of Italian culture during a cooking class at a medieval castle in Tuscany. You'll have the chance to make pasta as you learn about food and wine in this famously delicious region of Italy.
- Visit a Tuscan castle
- Learn how to roll out fresh pasta for lunch
- Enjoy a glass of wine during the cooking class
- Hassle-free transport from Florence
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTuscany Cycle, Via Ghibellina 133/r, 50122, Florence Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Via Ghibellina 133 red, Tuscany Cycle Bike Shop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Cycle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pasta Making Class at a 12th Century Winery in the Tuscan Countryside?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pasta Making Class at a 12th Century Winery in the Tuscan Countryside?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pasta Making Class at a 12th Century Winery in the Tuscan Countryside?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pasta Making Class at a 12th Century Winery in the Tuscan Countryside?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7219P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesFlorenceAttractions & Museums - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaSan FredianoPiazza Santa CroceSan Marco MuseumArno RiverOltrarnoPiazza della RepubblicaLoggia dei LanziFountain of NeptuneAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)