Are you interested in?
946 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2099 Tours & Activities
Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi) Tours
347 Tours & Activities
4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Admissions and activities as presented in the program
Anything not expressly indicated at "Included"
Drinks and meals not expressly indicated in the program
Trip to and from destination
Departure & Return
Departure PointSlowTourTuscany, Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 32/R, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsFlorence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tramundi
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Guided City Tour in Florence?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Guided City Tour in Florence?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Guided City Tour in Florence?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Guided City Tour in Florence?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 282834P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesHikingMulti-day ToursWalking ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceCity Tours - TuscanyAudio Guides - TuscanyHiking - TuscanyMulti-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - ChiantiAudio Guides - ChiantiHiking - ChiantiMulti-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiCity Tours - San GimignanoAudio Guides - San GimignanoHiking - San GimignanoMulti-day Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Palazzo DavanzatiPonte Santa TrinitaPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaPiazza della RepubblicaBarberino Designer Outlet Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)San FredianoBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaStibbert MuseumLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumPitti Palace Palatine GalleryBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)