Are you interested in?
833 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
1430 Tours & Activities
Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori) Tours
563 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
An in-depth introduction to the fabled Renaissance city, this action-packed Florence walking tour covers the city’s top highlights. See the residence of the once powerful Medici family and where Dante’s Beatrice lies buried, plus copies of masterworks by Michelangelo and others. Then, top it all off by savoring a tasty midday cappuccino or coffee, just like the Italians do.
- An attraction-packed, art historian-led introductory tour of Florence’s top attractions
- Cover the city’s most picturesque districts, from Piazza Della Signoria to Ponte Vecchio
- Pass into the wings of the Uffizi Gallery and follow along the scenic Arno River
- Tours include personal headsets so you won’t miss a word of the commentary—plus a hot treat
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets for the live commentary
Local art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Camillo Cavour, 21r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FLORENCE TOURS - ENJOY BIKING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Private Walking Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Private Walking Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florence Private Walking Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence Private Walking Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 89820P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceAudio Guides - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyAudio Guides - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiAudio Guides - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Ponte Santa TrinitaOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)San Marco MuseumLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Arno RiverLoggia dei LanziBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Fountain of NeptunePharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Ospedale degli InnocentiGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Piazza Santa CrocePalazzo DavanzatiDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)