8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Sip wine and go back to medieval times during this full-day, guided wine, walking, and food tour that includes a Tuscan lunch. Wander the streets of the ancient, hilltop town of Montalcino known for its wine before touring the Brunello di Montalcino winery. Learn how biodynamic wines are made and sample varieties straight from the barrel. After lunch, visit a second winery to sip samples and eat Tuscan fare.
- Enjoy two wine tours at boutique wineries and tastings
- Sample local Tuscan food and lunch in a small group
- Wine tastings of DOCG and DOC Italian wines
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Torquato Tasso, 50124 Firenze FI, Italy
At the parking area at corner with via del Campuccio.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Gustibus Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brunello di Montalcino, small biodynamic wineries?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Brunello di Montalcino, small biodynamic wineries?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brunello di Montalcino, small biodynamic wineries?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Brunello di Montalcino, small biodynamic wineries
11 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)San FredianoGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Medici ChapelsPrada OutletLoggia dei LanziBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)