2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the Boboli Gardens with the benefit of guided commentary on this tour in Florence. Learn much more about the gardens than you would just exploring on your own through your guide's narrative detailing the history and botany of these formal gardens. Stroll through the open-air museum to see highlights such as the Grotta Grande, the Amphitheatre, the Viottolone and the Isolotto, and the Knights Garden; you'll also get photo-worthy views of Florence.
- Skip-the-line entry saves valuable vacation time
- Tickets included in the price of the tour
- Small group means personalized attention from your guide
- In-depth guided commentary about the history of the gardens
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Entrance ticket with reservation
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boboli: The Garden Of Wonders?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Boboli: The Garden Of Wonders?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boboli: The Garden Of Wonders?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boboli: The Garden Of Wonders?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceNature and Wildlife - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della RepubblicaGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaFountain of NeptuneBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Hard Rock Cafe FlorencePonte Santa TrinitaSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)San Marco MuseumFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Palazzo DavanzatiAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioPalazzo VecchioGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)OltrarnoFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Medici ChapelsFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)