Are you interested in?
Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori) Tours
562 Tours & Activities
Piazzale Michelangelo Tours
164 Tours & Activities
Mountain Bike Tours
72 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover Florence by bike, stopping at landmarks like the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, the Duomo, and Piazza della Repubblica. Pedal down narrow lanes of the Oltrarno, an artisan neighborhood off the beaten path. This 2-hour tour, with a historian as your guide, offers three options to suit your personal schedule: morning, afternoon, or late evening. Benefit from the small-group atmosphere limited to 15 bicyclists.
- See the major tourist attractions of Florence during a 2-hour bike tour
- A professional historian acts as your guide through the Oltrarno district
- Pedal past significant monuments lining squares in central Florence
- With a small-group maximum of 15 people, you won’t get lost in the crowd
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Audio guide system
Guided visit of Florence
Pick up from hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Camillo Cavour, 21r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY FLORENCE TOURS - ENJOY BIKING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Bike Tour of Florence with Piazzale Michelangelo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Bike Tour of Florence with Piazzale Michelangelo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Bike Tour of Florence with Piazzale Michelangelo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Bike Tour of Florence with Piazzale Michelangelo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 89820P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceAudio Guides - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyAudio Guides - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiAudio Guides - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Medici ChapelsDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Palazzo VecchioBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Palazzo DavanzatiPiazza Santa CroceFountain of NeptuneSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumPonte Santa TrinitaFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Palazzo StrozziBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Stibbert MuseumPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Pitti Palace Palatine Gallery