Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Food is a pillar of Italian culture, and nowhere more so than in Florence. Take a deep dive into the city’s cuisine with this cooking experience, beginning with a shopping excursion to the stores and market stalls of the Oltrarno neighborhood. Afterwards, learn how to prepare classic Florentine dishes with a local chef in a professionally fitted-out home kitchen. End with lunch, featuring your creations paired with Tuscan wines.
- A hands-on cooking experience in Florence to prepare Tuscan dishes
- Explore the Oltrearno’s food shops and market to select ingredients
- A chef-led cooking class in a professionally equipped home kitchen
- A festive lunch to taste what you’ve prepared, served with local wines
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking instruction
Departure & Return
Piazza Santo Spirito, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florence Food Tours by Eating Europe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Authentic Florence Home-Cooking Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Authentic Florence Home-Cooking Class?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Authentic Florence Home-Cooking Class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Authentic Florence Home-Cooking Class?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic Florence Home-Cooking Class
4 to 5 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeFlorenceCooking Classes - TuscanyCooking Classes - ChiantiCooking Classes - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Piazza della SignoriaGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Palazzo DavanzatiPerseus StatueHard Rock Cafe FlorenceBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaPalazzo VecchioFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)