1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Most visitors come to the Accademia Gallery to view Michelangelo’s iconic statue “David,” but there’s plenty more to see here. Several other Michelangelo statues are on display, allowing visitors to see how his technique progressed over the years. You’ll also find 15th and 16th-century paintings, a musical instrument museum, and many works of priceless art.
- Tour of Accademia Gallery
- Art historian guide
- See Michelangelo's iconic statue "David"
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Saved to wishlist!
Art historian guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Headsets to hear the live commentary
Local tour operator
Free time inside of the museum.
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Camillo Cavour, 21r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsVia Camillo Cavour, 21r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY FLORENCE TOURS - ENJOY BIKING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during See Michelangelo's David - Small Group with local guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during See Michelangelo's David - Small Group with local guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during See Michelangelo's David - Small Group with local guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during See Michelangelo's David - Small Group with local guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants to visit florence." See review
- "Is not only about skipping the line, which in 90 degree was quite nice, it is also about having a knowledgeable guide who complements the awe inspiring view of The David with a story that will make your visit richer." See review
Product code: 89820P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceAudio Guides - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TuscanyAudio Guides - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ChiantiAudio Guides - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - San GimignanoCategory
Palazzo VecchioMedici ChapelsBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Fountain of NeptuneSan Marco MuseumPiazza Santa CrocePharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaSan Miniato al MonteArno RiverFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialOspedale degli InnocentiMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Loggia dei Lanzi