2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Treat yourself to a night of Italian opera in the historic setting of St. Mark’s Church, a former Medici Palace in the heart of Florence. Absorb the drama, music, and lavish costumes of classics like ‘La Traviata’ and ‘The Marriage of Figaro’ accompanied by a virtuoso pianist. Every seat gets you up close to action in this intimate venue, which boasts perfect acoustics worthy of Italy's finest composers.
- Watch a live opera performance at a 15th-century 'palazzo' in Florence
- Intimate venue offers great views of the drama and pitch-perfect acoustics
- Check the calendar to choose from classics by Rossini, Puccini, Verdi and other Italian masters
- Romantic way to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, and other special occasions
Saved to wishlist!
food and drinks.
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Transportation to/from attraction
Departure & Return
Departure PointOpera at St. Mark's Anglican Church, Via Maggio 18, 50125, Florence Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY St.Marks Opera Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 71432P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Opera TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsFlorenceOpera - TuscanyTheaters - TuscanyOpera - ChiantiTheaters - ChiantiOpera - San GimignanoTheaters - San GimignanoCategory
Palazzo VecchioPiazza della RepubblicaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)San Marco MuseumFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaSan Miniato al MontePharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Perseus StatuePalazzo DavanzatiPiazza della SignoriaSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumPitti Palace Palatine GalleryGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)