- Guided day trip from Flagstaff to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Descend into Antelope Canyon with your Navajo guide and learn about the geology of the area
- Go on a short hike around Horseshoe Bend, ending up at a breathtaking viewpoint to see the snaking Colorado River
- Save the headache of driving and navigating parking by letting your guide do it for you
Departure & Return
We are located near downtown Flagstaff. Grand Canyon Adventures has a large, safe, free parking lot on the South side of our building.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- TOUR DEPARTS FROM OUR OFFICE IN FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA. WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE GUESTS OUTSIDE OF FLAGSTAFF - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Please be advised that we may use either upper or lower antelope canyon depending on weather and crowd conditions
- Minimum age is 5 years old. This tour is NOT suitable for infants or toddlers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff