Explore our promoted experiences
- Northern Lights viewing at the Murphy Dome
- Enjoy the Aurora Borealis at a former United States Air Force General Surveillance Radar station
- Learn about the science of the Northern Lights from an informative guide
- Sip warm beverages like hot cocoa, tea and coffee while you watch the night sky
- Round-trip hotel transport from Fairbanks included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note the Aurora is a natural occurrence. We can never guarantee that guests will see the aurora.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Alaska Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff